Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Confidence.


Bismillah.

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

What's with confidence?

Well, basically you need to have confident in everything that you do. Even though you may not knowing the way to do thing rightfully, but it is always work out for someone who have confident. Of course the chance to succeed is after few time of trying.

What's the relation with this entry ?

Actually, the confidence in my term is related to driving a car. Last week, i drove Persona for the first time after 2 months getting a licence. I drove badly. My co-driver said that drove slightly on the left side of the road and nearly scrape a heavy machinery. Wow.

I only capable of driving for few minutes because i have a very bad eyesight during night. I couldn't see my way because there isn't a white line that separate my lane from the other lane. Plus, the road have no street lamps since it is a downtown area and we are in the middle of forest. That is just perfect! I remembered that i drove 20 km/h. HAHAHA.

I have been thinking, that i need to practice. I need a car. A small car like kancil/kelisa/viva. It suits for a beginner. I really like viva because during JPJ, i got viva. It was real smooth because it was a brand new car. The clutch, brake, fuel pedals worked really well, so did the gear box.

I need to drive it like everyday, like how i ride my motorcycle. I can ride my bike confidently after more than a year riding it in Penang. So, i'm hoping that i would get the chance during my internship. I don't want to ride motorcycle to my workplace everyday.

www.fansshare.com











No comments:

Post a Comment