Sunday, November 1, 2015

Internship for Bioprocess Technology Undergraduate

Bismillah.

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Internship. The word itself excites me. I can't wait to experience the real working situation in my field of study. I have applied the listed companies (below)  and two of them rejected my application. Pheww~

Here you go. The list.

1) Melaka Biotechnology Institute
2) Lembaga Getah Malaysia (rejected)
3) Nestle
4) Jabatan Kimia Malaysia (rejected)
5) United Detergent Industries Sdn. bhd.
6) Forest Research Institute Malaysia
7) Malaysia Palm Oil Board
8) Makmal Kesihatan Awam Kebangsaan (rejected)

To apply for it, you need 3 things.
1- Resume
2- Official Letter from University
3- Reply Letter

Example of Official Letter 


And to ask the company about their internship programme, ask it in a polite, formal manner.

For example,

Greetings.
Hi! I'm Liyana, 3rd Year student of Bioprocess Technology from Universiti Sains Malaysia. I will be having my internship programme starting from Feb 2016 until June 2016 (16 weeks). I would like to apply a position in your company as an intern. Along with these email, i attached my RESUME, OFFICIAL UNIVERSITY LETTER & REPLY LETTER.
This is one of the way to apply the position if the company really takes intern students.
If you are not sure, you might want to give a call to the company. Just call and introduce yourself, where are you from and get to the main point of your call. If they do take, ask them to pass the line to the person in charge. Simple.

So far, three out of eight have rejected my application due to limited acceptance for internship and USM have no MOU with MKAK. However, i am positive that Allah has better plan for me. I am sure that there are always a place for me. Much more better place and i am more than deserved to get it. You have to believe the power of du'a. The power of du'a from a servant to Allah The Almighty.















4 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum. So awak intern Melaka Biotechnology Corperation ke?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Waalaikumsalam. no, saya LI kat FRIM. Melaka biotech tak bagi feedback on my application pun.

      Delete
  2. assalam, nak tanya, melaka biotech awak apply macam mana ye? email je ke or hantar surat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalamualaikum, Saudari apply inter MKAK melalui e-mail atau surat?

    ReplyDelete